Friday, August 7, 2009







My Dad's company had their annual party at Boondocks this year! My dad had to fly out of town right before the party.. but we all went anyway! They gave all the kids two tokens and all the adults got one token. There was an all-you-can-eat buffet, and free ice cream!!! It really doesn't get better than free ice cream.. lol.


Everyone went on the Go Karts and had a pretty awesome time except me! They had a big sign that said pregnant ladies couldn't ride, so I got to sit and take pictures of everyone instead. They wouldn't even let me go into Laser tag.. how lame is that??? I don't really mind though. I got some pretty awesome pictures of my brother and Parker being super nerds!!





All in all it was pretty fun. Parker had such a blast :) :) :)

1 comment:

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

hey! i blog stalked you from your facebook page! hope you don't mind ;) we have a blog but it's private, send me an email andi'll send you an invite! allison stinson